Through the 13 month, Be Worth Every Penny
Marketing Program, you’ll learn how to find the:
- Clients you want (all year long)
- Budget to market to those clients
- Time to market your business to keep clients coming in the door
.Get started with the Be Worth Every Penny Marketing Program today!
Look, if you’re really serious
about building your photography
business, you have two options.
You can download webinars & videos of other photographers teaching a lesson or two on marketing and piece together a one-off …………. marketing activity they spoke about that may or may not work for your business.
We have worked with many big-time, successful
photographers & here’s what they have in common:
They all proactively market
to get new clients. Do you?
I’ve been in business 15 years. The #1 thing I’ve found is the “busyness” of owning a business doesn’t allow time for marketing unless you make it a priority and are accountable.
Especially when you don’t even LIKE marketing or understand it.
But here’s the reality. You need clients to stay in business. And MOST of the clients you want aren’t going to stumble upon your website and call you out of the blue.
You have to get off your butt and go GET THEM. But WHEN?
And to make it even tougher,
the industry is EXPLODING
with new competition:
most effective way you can:
While you’re busy photographing
clients, who is taking care of
keeping your calendar booked?
You can buy books on marketing or even take a college course for hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars. But what about having one proven, step-by-step, yearlong program that lays it all out for you so you don’t have to think? YOU JUST DO!
.– – – INTRODUCING – – –
This step-by-step, yearlong,
follow-along course will give you the
tools you need to get better clients.
What’s the ‘Be Worth Every
Penny’ Marketing Program
and what do I get?
Your marketing is covered with this program. Not only will you build a pipeline of clients you can come back to over and over again for business, but you’ll get specific actions you can do in just an hour or two a week to get NEW clients. All the while, we’ll be here giving you an accountability push to make sure you’re doing the activities you need to be doing to get those right clients..
DETAILED LESSON BREAKDOWN
- Where to find clients who value what you do – even if you’re not in the same target market
- Low-cost ways to prospect for people you want to be your clients.
- What to say to potential clients to start building a relationship.
- What info you need from every client or prospect so your marketing works.
- Exactly how to use your goldmine of relationships to have a steady stream of paying clients.
- A system for organizing your client information so it’s at your fingertips when you need business.
- How to identify complementary businesses whose clients may love your business, too.
- How to uncover win-win opportunities for both partners to get new clients.
- What to say to those business owners to develop a profitable partnership that can thrive for years.
- Where to find auction opportunities that will bring you the clients you want.
- How to create a display that makes the right clients bid on you.
- What to donate and how to make sure you make a profit on each auction winner.
- How to excite your friends and family to gush about your business.
- What to charge and how to keep them from taking advantage of you.
- What to give them so it’s easy for them to talk about you (without being pushy).
- How to be seen as the expert in your community so you attract clients who want the best.
- What to say so you can get booked speaking to small groups of your ideal clients.
- Exactly what to follow up with to turn your audience into paying clients.
- How to create marketing that is hard to ignore.
- Exactly what to send NOW to get the right clients flocking to you – your dog whistle.
- How to make a huge impact without breaking the bank.
- What to say to current clients to get them to refer you to their friends.
- When is the best time to ask for a referral?
- How to ask your vendors to refer you new clients.
- How to find charitable partners who will bring you new clients.
- Developing a budget for giving back.
- What to say in the first meeting with a charity to build a win-win partnership.
- How to build relationships with the media.
- What to do to get the media talking about you (in a good way).
- Where and how to find ideas you can pitch to the media.
- How events can bring you new clients in the slow season.
- 15 must-do steps to throwing a flawless event that people rave about.
- How to host an event if you don’t have a retail location.
- How to drum up business in the slow season without slashing your prices.
- Learn a fabulous alternative to discounting.
- What to do to get additional orders from clients who already love you, months after their original order.
- Setting a budget for a marketing piece that gets you booked and gets your clients gushing about you to their friends.
- How to decide who to send your marketing to.
- How to take a mass mailing and make it personal.
Forget the frantic, last minute ‘scraping
together of things’ for marketing
opportunities that pop up..
With this program you’re getting a shelf of done-for-you marketing templates, scripts, calendar, database software, and how-to’s. PLUS we’re walking you through each month what to do, when to do it and exactly how to do it to keep your calendar booked with the kind of clients you want.
We’ll also give you a ton of done-for-you design
templates, graphics and resources as bonuses
each month. Here’s a sample of what’s included:
Download the materials and access the software from anywhere.
Read. Watch. Listen. Apply…
- You’ll feel some of the pressure released as you start to learn exactly what to do to bring in better clients.
- You’ll stop feeling panicked at your empty calendar because you’ll know you’re on the path to attracting the right clients.
- You’ll see an entire system for getting better clients unfold for you.
- You’ll start to feel the benefit of this investment in yourself because not only will you have marketing confidence, you will be going home on time. Or heck, maybe even early.
How Much Does This Cost?
My private coaching clients have paid as much as $12,000 to get the lessons you’ll receive in this program. The amount of coaching and resources that are in the program are worth over $20,000. But we believe every business owner who wants to build a profitable business should get access to this great program, so we’ve made it as affordable as possible.
With a one time activation fee of $249 and 13 monthly payments of $99, you get to access all the marketing program materials, ready-to-use resources, database and marketing calendar software and bonuses. We see this as a smart investment in you as a photographer and the health of our industry. For a complete, comprehensive marketing system like this in other industries, you could easily pay $3,000-$5,000.
For you, it’s only $249 activation and $99 a month for 13 months!
How Can I Pay For This?
Think about it…if you get one really good, high-end client, you have paid for your entire investment – and you pay ONCE to have skills you will use FOREVER to get better clients.
$99 a month is the cost of skipping going out to dinner twice a month.
And what do you get?
- You get a head start on building a career you love that actually pays you well!
- The freedom in your life to be the spouse, parent, child and friend you want to be.
- The piece of mind that you’re doing the right things to get better clients – instead of spinning your wheels and wasting time on things that don’t work.
Here’s what you’re probably wondering:
Question: Can I afford it?
Here’s the deal, one new client pays for this entire year of proven marketing tactics, strategies and ideas. Either invest in learning how to market your business now or pay for it by learning marketing lessons the hard way with your own time, money and trial and error. The way I look at it is you’ll be paying for it either way, and if I were you, I’d choose to pay a proven expert who has been where you are and who has successfully built the same type of business you’d like to build because your time is worth so much MORE.
Question: Do I have the time?
Look, I’m going to be blunt here. If you can’t find one hour a week to market your business, then you’re not going to have a business left in a year. You may want to consider scaling back and keeping your business as a hobby. But, if you are serious about making it, each monthly video and audio module is available for you to listen whenever you have the time. So if you’re booked all day, take an hour before bed to tune in. Also, you will have this working resource to refer to for years to come.
Question: Will this actually work for MY business?
I have been using these EXACT strategies in my successful boutique photography business for over a decade. Literally tens-of-thousands of buyers have purchased from us who are getting results. Whether you are new, experienced, home-based or have a retail location, this information is solid and proven. This program works no matter what type of portrait photographer you are – if you want to attract better clients. Babies, Families, Toddlers, Weddings, High School Seniors, Boudoir, heck even pets. This system works.
Question: What if I decide this isn’t for my business?
You have 30 days to check out the first lesson and the database and calendar marketing program and if you don’t feel like it is worth it, let us know and we will cancel your program enrollment with no questions asked.