Do you white balance your iPhone pictures? Do you know every cool alley in town? If you answered yes, chances are you’re a photographer.
You know you’re a professional photographer if…
2. You assume people have gorgeous landscaping for you to stop by for a session.
4. You use Photoshop as a verb.
5. You’ve been in a Canon vs. Nikon war with a friend.
6. You won’t take a snapshot if there isn’t enough light. Better no pic than bad pic.
7. Your grandma’s friend’s neighbor asks you for advice on purchasing a camera with enough megapixels.
8. You have no idea how people can work in an office all day. You’re used to an afternoon shooting at the lake or on a rooftop.
9. You see a colorful dumpster or stack of cardboard while out with friends and exclaim how you’re definitely coming back to shoot there tomorrow.
10. You recognize faces in town because you’ve Photoshopped them.
Grab a mobile album of these awesome graphics so you can share them with your friends!
I’d love to hear what you would add to this list. Go ahead and share! You’re in good company.