Small Business Culture and Perks
At Joy of Marketing we jump out of bed each morning to help photographers do what they love and get paid for it.
Our Joy of Marketing environment is a place where we kick butt all day long with uber talented teammates and end our days knowing we’ve accomplished something BIG….so we go home happy and ready for what’s next.
Here’s what we value:
- We think outlandishly and work together as a team to make BIG things happen.
- We push beyond the norm and always raise the creativity bar.
- We move faster than a bullet train, thrive with change and think quickly.
- We tackle ambiguity and stress head on.
- We prioritize opportunities quickly.
- We rise as a team and we fall as a team.
- We make time to help each other, our communities and our customers.
- We are positive, passionate people who embrace a healthy debate.
- We are responsible with our flexibility and freedom.
Confidence without ego
- We rock at what we do and know how we need to do it.
- We make mistakes but we learn from them.
- We accomplish forward progress despite not having the entire picture.
- We self-start and welcome critique.
- We look for solutions, not problems.
- We make wise decisions (technical, business and personal) despite ambiguity.
- We are defined by our insatiable curiosity. We read. We take classes. We learn new skills.
- We learn rapidly and eagerly.
- We push to better understand the frustrations and needs of our customers and vendors.
- We uphold high standards.
- We blow away goals.
- We celebrate BIG wins. Losing makes us sad. Very sad.
- We accomplish amazing amounts of important work. Status quo sucks.
- We revere honesty.
- We act in the spirit of partnership with our team, customers and vendors.
- We admit when we make mistakes.
- We question actions inconsistent with our values.
- We rise up when things get tough. There is always another solution.
- We are resilient when priorities change….even if it’s by the hour.
- We keep a positive attitude.
- We love our families.
- We love our passions.
- We love our work.
- We love our lives.
- We need to make time for all of them to be our best.
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE PERKS
- Monthly healthcare stipend
- Opportunity to earn an annual bonus
- Six paid holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- One week paid vacation after one year employment
- Annual company retreat
- Monthly learning stipend
- VERY few meetings
A FEW PLACES YOU MAY HAVE SEEN US
Think you’re a fit with our culture? Want to enjoy the perks of being part of a small business? Looking for a Virtual Employment Opportunity? Become part of our team!
Visit our Employment page to view our current openings